Parents are required to bring:
- Birth certificate or passport
- Proof of residency –rental agreement/gas bill
- Immunization records –California law requires that children not start school until they are up-to-date on required vaccinations and this information is on record in the public school files.
- Immunization records will be reviewed by the Nurse. If there are any required immunizations missing, the Nurse will contact families prior to the first day of school. Students will not be able to attend school until all immunization requirements are documented as up to date.
- Students whose fifth birthday falls between September 2nd and December 2nd are eligible for a Transitional Kindergarten Program. Transitional Kindergarten is the first year of a two-year kindergarten program.
Stone Corral Transfer Policies
Inter-district Transfers Stone Corral shall be operated for the benefit of the children residing in the district with such exceptions as are permitted by law and District policy. The Board of Education may enter into inter-district transfer agreements with other school districts regarding the enrollment of non-resident students only when specific ‘Categories of Eligible Non-resident Students’ and ‘Limitations of Inter-district Transfer’ conditions are met as defined in Administrative Regulations (AR 5117). The specific eligibility categories and limitations may be reviewed on AR 5117 or available by contacting the Office
The Superintendent reserves the right to revoke any inter-district transfer agreement at any time. Students who live outside Stone Corral School District and are authorized to transfer from another school district to the Stone Corral School District must arrange for their paperwork to be transferred to the Office of the Superintendent for review.
The Board of Education may enter into inter-district transfer agreements for the transfer of resident students to other districts when the student’s needs cannot be met by the programs of the Stone Corral School District.